The bigger a corporation’s reach in the world-wide network of trade, the more exposure it has to all types of potential risks, hence it must be prepared for anything. The types of risks faced can be somewhat known in advance
, but the time, place and severity of the eruptions of a crisis can never be perfectly known ahead of time. IMG can be your key asset in preventing business disruption through its emergency response consulting services on a 24-hour, 365–day basis. The first hope of course is to avoid a crisis entirely, through prudent planning. Relevant, proactive planning and training – in the skills and personnel necessary to identify and manage a crisis before it escalates.
But in the event of a corporation and its employees being swept up in events beyond control, the goal of emergency response consulting is then to assist your organization in managing crises promptly and effectively. Among others, our services during an actual emergency can include:
- Assessment of the incident, and understanding the extent of the dangers it poses your company.
- Development of corporate/organizational options.
- Operational support, ranging from intelligence collection to forensic assessment.
- Negotiations and negotiating strategy for on-going threats.
- Evacuation services where a political or medical situation dictates it.
Emergency Response Consulting: IMG Never Sleeps
Any sort of worthwhile emergency response consulting can never be a 9-to-5 affair. Corporations, their assets, and their employees may be spread across all the time-zones of the planet. IMG therefore maintains an operations center on a 24-hour, 365–day basis. So at any time IMG’s available emergency response consulting services include those needed to promptly and effectively manage the crises at hand.
To highlight just two:
- Worldwide security response and evacuation services involve the immediate identification and deployment of known and trusted overseas resources needed for an effective emergency response to potentially dangerous security or medical situations.
- Access to a global network of international security consulting professionals, backed by the provision of experienced US-based expert advice and support. IMG has in-country emergency contacts around the globe, coordinated executive and personal protection resources, ground and aviation services, political and medical evacuation for your employees.
The planning for each corporate or organizational security response is unique, so an important first step is to reach out to us for a no-obligation explanation of our emergency response consulting service, have one of our friendly staff explain more about the benefits. Our goal is to create a relevant and practical security posture for your organization and key employees.