IMG GlobalSecur provides expert labor dispute security services during strikes between management and union employees. Led by Christopher Hagon, who has over twenty years experience in Scotland Yard’s Royalty & Diplomatic Protection Department (RDPD) and other international security assignments, our expert security consultants provide the services and training necessary to ensure that meeting with union leaders goes smoothly and without incident. Whether you need a strike security team to protect your temporary workers or union / management disagreement consulting, we can advise on the best practices for labor dispute security. Our security services include –
- Facility / Executive Protection – we work with you, your key employees and temporary staff to protect the facilities perimeter, executives and employees from the risks associated with the labor strike site.
- Provide Labor Dispute Resolution and Management / Law Enforcement Liaison – using proven methods, we can support your organization with outside incident investigation, mediation, and related consulting to settle disputes.
- On the ground security services – our network of contacts can provide emergency contacts, reliable cars / transportation, and security personnel in countries across the globe.
IMG GlobalSecur can provide your organization with the expertise to help resolve the dispute and if necessary provide security support and law enforcement liaison to prevent violence and disruption to your business.
Contact us by email or Tel. (352) 409-7073 for a phone consultation on your security needs.
Learn more about Management / Labor Dispute Security Consulting
Each corporate or organizational labor dispute is unique as are each and every one of your senior executives and VIPs. The best step is to reach out to us for a no-obligation initial security / threat assessment consultation. Our goal is to create a customized security plan for your organization and key employees.
Our security services include the following: strike risk assessment and security plan preparation, vulnerability assessments, accountability/communications programs for key employees and executives, disagreement consulting, emergency preparedness and contingency planning, before, during and after the dispute.
A full spectrum of services that range from a review of the risk of a strike, provision of emergency contacts, escorts for temporary employees through the strike zone through to videotaping picket line activities, armed or unarmed security agents, to emergency response and intervention.
Our labor dispute security programs are based on tried and tested sophisticated practices currently used to protect senior officials worldwide using personnel skilled in providing these services. Each program is tailored exclusively to exactly suit the nature of your operations, organizational culture and specific requirements and can include –
- Union / Management Disagreement Consulting – for an equitable and quick resolution between management and the union. Our dispute mediation service is prepared to respond on your behalf showing a position of strength.
- Relevant, proactive briefings, intelligence and training – and support services using our in-house resources and our global network of security professionals.
- Access to strike security services – such as in-country executive protection, escorts in and out of the strike area, secure meeting and event arrangements and other services that meet your labor dispute security requirements.
All overseas services including labor dispute and strike security services receive our continuous and hands-on oversight and supervision.