The IMG Group provides expert travel and medical assistance services for chief executives, vice presidents, and other corporate or organizational VIPs. Led by Christopher Hagon, who has over twenty years experience in Scotland Yard’s Royalty & Diplomatic Protection Department (RDPD) and other International security assignments, our expert security consultants provide the services and training necessary ensure that your employees’ / executives’ travel goes as planned. Should a medical emergency arise, the IMG Group is there before, during, and after to assist with medical services for overseas employees. With the ability to provide full VIP protection to dramatically reduce the risk of becoming a target of criminal, terrorist, and random attacks. Our security services include –
- Risk / threat assessments – we work with you, your key employees and other staff to assess the medical risk / threat levels they face while traveling to countries such as Brazil, Russia, China or elsewhere on the globe.
- Executive / Employee medical assistance – by partnering with FrontierMEDEX information services we can provide you with the best medical travel information to ensure you and your employees stay healthy while traveling.
- Quick Healthcare Evaluation – with a 1 to 5 medical rating assigned to each country, you will know whether it’s safe to travel to a specific area.
Contact us by email or Tel. (877) 887-9914 for a phone consultation on your security needs.
Learn more about Employee Travel Medical Assistance Service
Each corporate or organizational travel situation is unique as are each and every one of your senior executives and VIPs. The best step is to reach out to us for a no-obligation initial medical security / threat assessment consultation. Our goal is to create a customized travel plan for your organization and key employees.
Our medical assistance services include the following: overseas risk assessment and security plan preparation, vulnerability assessments, accountability/communications programs for travelers and expatriates, emergency preparedness and contingency planning for your medical needs while traveling.
A full spectrum of services that range from a review of planned overseas activities, provision of emergency contacts, a reliable car, driver or guide while abroad through to armored vehicles, armed or unarmed security agents, to emergency medical response and evacuation.
Our medical / travel assistance programs are based on tried and tested sophisticated practices currently used to protect executives from any potential health risks. Each travel program is tailored exclusively to exactly suit the nature of your operations, organizational culture and specific medical requirements and can include –
- Worldwide Medical Assistance and Travel Services – country- or region-specific programs that protect your travelling executives and in-country personnel and their families from criminal, terrorist, random attacks, and illness.
- Relevant, proactive briefings, intelligence and training – and support services using our in-house resources and our global network of security professionals.
- Access to overseas services – such as in-country approved medical facilities, available prescription and over-the-counter medications, International health warnings and medical alerts and other services that meet your overseas security needs.
All overseas services including medical travel security / assistance receive our continuous and hands-on oversight and supervision.