Employee Travel Medical Assistance Service
These are services that no international traveler should be without. Created in partnership with Harvard Medical International, medical assistance services from our business partner, FrontierMEDEX, this is the most robust source of international medical information available today. IMG's Employee Travel Medical Assistance Service will ensure that your travelers are fully prepared for any medical concerns they may face, no matter where their travels may take them.
Together with emergency response and medical and political evacuation, IMG provides information services that cover 236 countries and territories and provide:
- A quick and easy way to to evaluate healthcare in a given country, with an innovative 1-5 medical rating system.
- Information to stay healthy while traveling, such as required immunizations, vaccine recommendations and what diseases may impact you.
- The location of approved medical facilities.
- 180 of the most common medical phrases translated into 20 different languages.
- A search feature to determine which prescription and over-the-counter medications are available in a destination country.
- Details on seeking and paying for routine and emergency care.
- International health warnings and medical alerts.
- Contact information from anywhere in the world.
- Replacement of lost or stolen travel documents, legal referrals, and more.