Led by Christopher Hagon, who has over twenty years experience in Scotland Yard’s Royalty & Diplomatic Protection Department and other international security assignments, our expert HR consultants led by Phil Rosenberg with more than 40 years of field-tested HR leadership.
IMG provides the services and training necessary to ensure that the hiring and other critical HR processes go smoothly and without incident. Whether the threat assessment involves reducing the risk of criminal, terrorist and random attacks, plant closure or any other threat to your company, we can advise on the best practices to prevent workplace violence, select the right candidates, or manage any other critical incident. Our consulting services include –
- Threat / Risk assessments – we work with you, your key employees and other staff to assess risk and threat levels of every significant HR situation.
- HR consulting / applicant evaluation – using state of the art technology and practice, we empower you with a systematic evaluation process to help prevent poor hiring decisions.
- Executive selection – IMG offers client offers expert client support in the key area of executive selection. Whether the organization is considering an internal promotion or outside hire, selecting a candidate of extraordinary capability is critical to business effectiveness. Through assessment techniques such as behavioral interviewing, forensic psychological review, background and reference checks and other techniques, IMG services will serve the organization well in making the best choices possible.
Contact us by email or Tel. (877) 887-9914 for a phone consultation on your security needs.
Learn more about Human Resource and Employee Hiring Background and Security Services
Each corporate or organizational hiring situation is unique as are each and every one of your senior executives and VIPs, including family members who may face security concerns arising from corporate activities.
The best step is to reach out to us for a no-obligation initial security / threat assessment consultation. Whether your goal is to create a customized security plan for your organization and key employees or to reduce the risks of specific activities such as foreign travel, threatening employee behavior, or liaison with law enforcement, IMG’s expertise is a phone call away.
Our human resources consulting services include the following: applicant evaluation tools, workplace threat assessment / intervention, violence prevention programs, supervisory and management HR skills coaching and emergency response to catastrophic situations.
Our HR consulting programs are based on tried and tested sophisticated practices of “affirmative defense” to create effective tailored outcomes for your organization while mitigating risks. Each program is tailored exclusively to exactly suit the nature of your operations, organizational culture and specific requirements and can include –
- Human Resources Consulting and Employee Protection Services – company specific programs that protect your key employees and executives from workplace violence, terrorism and random attacks starting with psychological evaluation during the application process.
- Relevant, proactive briefings, intelligence and training – and support services using our in-house resources and our global network of security professionals to resolve crisis situations promptly and effectively.
- Executive support program – coaching, training and support to enable corporate staff to effectively manage HR with more success than ever before.
All domestic and overseas services including human resources consulting receive our continuous and hands-on oversight and supervision.