Incident Management Group provides expert corporate security consulting and response services for your senior executives and employees worldwide. Led by Christopher Hagon, with over twenty years experience in Scotland Yard's Royalty & Diplomatic Protection Department and other corporate security response and global security assignments, our expert, international security consultants provide the services and training necessary and proactive and response services to help your organization avoid and mitigate a wide array of incident and crisis situations.
Since 1995, IMG’s experience in global security consulting, coupled with our partners’ unmatched medical, aviation and security support, is an unrivalled combination. Whether the threat assessment involves reducing the risk of criminal, terrorist and random attacks or any other threat to your employees, we can advise on the best practices for International employee protection.
Our security services include -
- Risk / threat assessments - our GlobalSecur program provides seamless access to overseas intelligence on over 300 cities and 180 regions and countries as well as medical advice, location threat assessment and security assistance and emergency services up to and including political and medical evacuation.work with you, your key employees and other staff to assess the risk / threat levels they face at home and at work in any International settings such as living abroad in countries such as Brazil, Russia, India or elsewhere on the globe.
- Communications / monitoring programs - your executives, VIPs and other travelers are provided with one telephone number to call for all medical and security issues. Calls are received at the 24/7 Emergency Response Center staffed by multi-lingual experts who access your company-specific case handling instructions to ensure immediate care and proper and timely notification to your designated personnel.
- On the ground security services - GlobalSecur® and its worldwide partners stand ready to provide your executives and travelers with immediate assistance wherever and whenever required. You can call on these assets to assist a stranded traveler, provide security during civil disturbances, or help with evacuations.
Contact us by email or Tel. (877) 887-9914 for a phone consultation on your security needs.
More about Employee Protection and Security Consulting
Traveling to various countries and cities can present increased security, health and safety risks - risks you should consider before and during your trip. For today's traveler, awareness of the local threat situation and knowledge of how to minimize risk is a necessity.
The primary goal of the GlobalSecur Travel Security Service is to raise security awareness when traveling, reduce the risks when visiting or working in various destinations and to get overseas support when needed.
Since each security situation is unique as are each and every one of your senior executives, VIPs and employees, a beneficial step is to reach out to us for a no-obligation proactive security response consultation. Our goal is to create a relevant and practical security posture for your organization and key employees.
Our security consulting services include the following: overseas risk assessment and security plan preparation, vulnerability assessments, accountability/communications programs for travelers and expatriates, emergency preparedness and contingency planning.
A full spectrum of services that range from a review of planned overseas activities, provision of emergency contacts, a reliable car, driver or guide while abroad through to armored vehicles, armed or unarmed security agents, to emergency response and intervention.
Our employee protection programs are based on tried and tested sophisticated practices currently used to protect senior officials worldwide using known and trusted personnel skilled in providing these services. Each program is tailored exclusively to exactly suit the nature of your operations, organizational culture and specific requirements and can include -
- Worldwide Executive and Personal Protection Services - country- or region-specific programs that protect your corporate travelers and in-country personnel and their families from criminal, terrorist and random attacks.
- Relevant, proactive briefings, intelligence and training - and support services using our in-house resources and our global network of security professionals.
- Access to overseas services - such as in-country executive protection, coordinated ground and aviation services, secure meeting and event arrangements and other services that meet your overseas security requirements.
All overseas services including employee security and protection services receive our continuous and hands-on oversight and supervision.